Friday, December 17, 2021 - 10:30AM - 4:00PM
- 10:30 Registration + Coffee - Conference Center
- 11:00 Expo (Posters - Demos) - Conference Center
- 12:45 Presentations - Campus and Zoom (see schedule for Rooms)
- 15:00 Awards Ceremony - Conference Center
- 15:30 Reception - Conference Center
Preparing for the Event
- Register ASAP to attend in person or on zoom!
- To attend on Zoom, ensure your account displays your Full Name.
- Review schedule, projects, and teams (below): check for updates!
- You may click on a team (e.g. CAP14) to open that team info.
- Then, you may click the open/close icon to view project details.
Attend in Person:
- Mask required (provided if needed).
- Park in the reserved area in the Bellevue Lot (follow signs).
- Walk or shuttle to the Conference Center.
- Pick up your badge at the Registration desk.
- Registration and coffee start at 10:30.
- Expo doors open at 11:00 for student posters/demos.
- Lunch is served in boxes at the Conference Center.
- Presentations start promptly at 12:45!
- Search the room of your desired track (see the schedule below).
- You may also attend the Award Ceremony and the Reception.
Attend on Zoom:
- You may only view the Presentations, not the Expo and Awards.
- Each Track is held in a separate Zoom Room.
- Plan to click the I2G Home Page by 12:40 to find and join a track!
- Access to Zoom rooms will appear in the Schedule below and in the I2G Home Page on the event day after 12:30!
- Sign in your Zoom account, make sure your “Display Name” is your Full Name.
- Click the button of the desired Track # (passcode is: I2G).
- Presentations will start promptly at 12:45!
- You may change Zoom Room to change track!
EXPO: POSTERS AND DEMOS
Registration and Coffee
Demos and Posters - Lunch Boxes
Networking - Transition to Presentations
AWARDS & RECEPTION
|Track||Year-Semester||Class||Team#||Team Name||Project Title||Organization||Industry||More Info|